Monday, April 11, 2016

Weekly Email April 11, 2016

Hello everyone! i hope y'all had a FABULOUS week and you applied some of what you learned from general conference! its one thing to like what you heard but its another thing to APPLY what you heard. I know that if you act in faith and continue to press forward no matter how hard it may be you will be blessed. 
I LOVE THE WARDS I AM SERVING IN. I love everyone some much. this past weekend i was not feeling good at all and the bishop's wife of Dallas ward took me home...(against my will because I'm stubborn) and made me sleep and drink powerade. I really appreciated it and everyone in the ensign ward was concerned for me. I just love that i am always surrounded by family, never will i go without! I was able to get a blessing from my sweet bishop, bishop Kelly. he reminds me so much of my dad! i love the advice he gives me and sister nau! also he is always making sure we are good and doing our very best! this week we were able to see that the lord is aware of each individual...which we know that that's true if you read the 4 gospels! Matthew, Mark, Luke and john all told the same story but the lord knew that each individual had different aspects that would add to our knowledge of the savior and his ministry! we met with a lady and she suffers from different things and the member that we brought suffers from those same things!!! we had called through multiple members and the member she felt impressed that she should come with us! what a blessing!!  We had a baptism this Sunday for a little girl named Emile and oh my goodness! what a beautiful sight! I love the lord and this work. each day goes by a little quicker...its the absolute worst. i want more time. 6 months is too short. but i know that the work i am doing will continue even after my mission! overall this was a fabulous week! sorry i cant write more i ran out of time! :( 

LOVE YOU ALL AND IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT I AM DOING EVERYDAY CALL THE LOCAL MISSIONARIES!!! (: OR CALL UP MY MAMA! 

Sister Russell
















No comments:

Post a Comment