Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Weekly Email March 21, 2016

FAMILY! FRIENDS! RANDOM PEEPS OF THE INTERNET!
I hope you all are doing well! This week has been all of the above! It was trying and challenging but overall it was worth it! 

HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK: 

- we have been finding some solid people to teach and  we are excited for them!
- a cat hit our car....yes you read that right. it jumped out at our car and hit our tire. therefore i have still not yet hit any animals on my mission. 
- we were able to visit some members from dallas ward not a lot...but we saw many people from ensign! 
- sister nau straightened my hair and everyone at church didnt recognize me (HILARIOUS BTW)
- i love my ward mission leaders..brother watson and brother yandow! they are incredible individuals and their spouses are even cooler! sister yandow has already agreed to be a bridesmaid in my wedding (: haha 
- i think i am lactose intolerant....were still going to experiment with it though. 
-we've had some really good spiritual experiences this week and im very grateful for my stellar companion and how she works hard and helps me be better each day!

ZONE CONFERENCE:
Oh my goodness. i am so incredibly grateful for the savior and his atoning sacrifice for me. it is such a blessing to be a missionary during this easter season. I know that because of him i'm able to be reunited with the ones that i love and its all because he rose on the third day! I know that repentance is REAL. I can be forgiven of the things that i have done and continue to fall short of. please reach out to those who have lost a love one this easter season, let them know of the purpose of the savior HELAMAN 14: 15-18! this is the easter video
 ----------> followhim.mormon.org
I TESTIFY THAT HE LIVES AND LOVE YOU! HE IS AWARE OF YOU AND ALL YOUR PROBLEMS, YOUR UPS AND DOWNS. TURN TO HIM! (: 

I am very grateful for all of yall! thanks for your prayers i appreciate it a lot! 

LOVE SISTER RUSSELL
(sorry my weekly post is lame & short...its all my moms fault ;) lol jk love you mom!



















No comments:

Post a Comment