I hope you all are doing well! This week has been all of the above! It was trying and challenging but overall it was worth it!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK:
- we have been finding some solid people to teach and we are excited for them!
- a cat hit our car....yes you read that right. it jumped out at our car and hit our tire. therefore i have still not yet hit any animals on my mission.
- we were able to visit some members from dallas ward not a lot...but we saw many people from ensign!
- sister nau straightened my hair and everyone at church didnt recognize me (HILARIOUS BTW)
- i love my ward mission leaders..brother watson and brother yandow! they are incredible individuals and their spouses are even cooler! sister yandow has already agreed to be a bridesmaid in my wedding (: haha
- i think i am lactose intolerant....were still going to experiment with it though.
-we've had some really good spiritual experiences this week and im very grateful for my stellar companion and how she works hard and helps me be better each day!
Oh my goodness. i am so incredibly grateful for the savior and his atoning sacrifice for me. it is such a blessing to be a missionary during this easter season. I know that because of him i'm able to be reunited with the ones that i love and its all because he rose on the third day! I know that repentance is REAL. I can be forgiven of the things that i have done and continue to fall short of. please reach out to those who have lost a love one this easter season, let them know of the purpose of the savior HELAMAN 14: 15-18! this is the easter video
I TESTIFY THAT HE LIVES AND LOVE YOU! HE IS AWARE OF YOU AND ALL YOUR PROBLEMS, YOUR UPS AND DOWNS. TURN TO HIM! (:
I am very grateful for all of yall! thanks for your prayers i appreciate it a lot!
LOVE SISTER RUSSELL