Monday, November 2, 2015

Weekly Update November 2, 2015

Monday: I went shopping at old navy to get some clothes! It was so nice to find modest clothes. I found this really cute dress that is super versatile! I need skirts so if you know of anywhere that has modest skirts let me know! We went to El Jiente with sister youngblood. Its the best mexican food in snellville...EVERYONE goes there! It really is good though! (: 

Tuesday: District Meeting was incredible. Elder Nelson is inspired!!!  So are the sisters in our district! Such great trainings! Elder Alade and Elder Shoebinger came to our DM and gave some trainings. Elder Alade is going home! So crazy....It hit me that my time is flying by!!! We went to subway for lunch and the lady making my sandwich asked about the book of mormon so i gave her a book of mormon with my testimony in it. I dont know what will come of it but theres a seed planted. (: We went to sister kemps for dinner and that was super fun! (: I love her! We went to bible study and i always leave there so educated!!!

Wednesday: we had apartment inspections. We went to sister franks and she is awesome! (: Then we went to the brown family and we taught their daughter. We then met bro samuel and his family at sister victorias home and taught a lesson there. I LOVE NIGERIANS. I actually love all foreigners but bc its a free country and i can have favorites it'd defintley be Haitians and Nigerians. (:  Elder Nelson on the call was so inspired. He said " i feel impressed to read this from the ensign.
Sometimes after stumbling, failing, or even giving up,we get discouraged and believe our light has gone out and our race is lost. But testify that thLight of Christ cannot be            extinguished. It shines in the darkest night and will relight   our hearts if only we incline our hearts to Him (see 1 Kings 8:58).
No matter how often or how far we fall, the Light ofChrist ever burns brightly. And even ithe deepest night, if we but step toward Him, His light wilconsume the shadows and reignite our souls.
May each of us finish the path we have begun. And with the help of our Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ, wewill finish      joyfully and with our torches still lit. "
I had been struggling lately because i felt that my "spark" was gone. my light was dim for my desire to do missionary work and through fervent prayer, scripture study I can proudly say that my light is burning brighter than ever. I have a new view of this work. I love missionary work so much! 
Thursday: we had "cafe rio", it wasnt really cafe rio but it was a good attempt. 
Friday: Visited sister oliphant, ramirez family, and the browns! (: We read scriptures with franklin over the phone. We also handed out tons of pass along cards to members to pass out for halloween.  I got a bloody nose for 20 mins. Ate dinner with sister skaines .
I am so sorry i am running out of time...gahhh! there are lots of miracles happening. Frank the man from puerto rico has been reading the book of mormon like a mad man! He is seeing the changes happen in his life and in his countenance. Halloween we went to the ta familys home and carved pumpkins and ate mummy dogs. It was really fun. I got pumpkin seeds which i will make today which i am so excited. I just wanna let all of you know that god lives and he loves you! (: 
SHARE THE GOSPEL WITH EVERYONE!!!!! :))))) 


















































No comments:

Post a Comment