this week was a fabulous one. you know how you are just so happy and just for no good reason?!? i feel like that all the time, but i know the reason and it JESUS! (:
This week was full of great moments such as...
- doing service on many occasions! cleaning up an old house for a member and then helping another one move!
- eating at stevi b's with sister dorberth and desiha! WE threw down!
- we were able to go out with many members this week to teach with them! i love how they add and fill in the gaps and make it a beautiful spiritual experience! all those that we bring get along so well with the investigators!
- EMILY IS FABULOUS. SHE IS OUR PROGRESSING AND THRIVING INVESTIGATOR! SHE LOOOOOVES THE GOSPEL. we are super excited for her. she is planning on being baptized , keep her in prayer!
- sister nau is a fabulous companion...she serves me ALL THE TIME. she made me chocolate chip pancakes, brings me food when im too lazy to get up and she makes me dinner. i love her so much. we are a really good companionship, we never get down on each other and we know were on the same team! (:
I'd invite you all to read your scriptures daily and apply them in your life. dont read them just as something to check off, pray for that desire to read them! i promise you when you do you will never be lead astray and the temptations of the world will never be so great to overpower you!