Monday, August 8, 2016

Weekly Email August 8, 2016

Hey Y'all!

It has been an eventful week! My companion sister Christ went home and then we were placed in a trio and that was super fun! We went on splits most of the time and got a lot of work done! It was really great! We were able to find so many people who are interested in learning more about the gospel! We have a lot of people preparing for baptism and we had 3 investigators at church!! YAY!
 
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK:
- we are the three musketeers. we have decided that we are the cast of high school musical...
I'm corbin bleu, thompson is gabrielle and hunter is zac efron! We sang on the fast call and we were announced that way...Elder Gillespie is a man of his word!

- I went to the temple and it was AMAZING. I loved all that i learned from the spirit. It is just a sacred place! As i entered the celestial room i had this overwhelming feeling of peace and i know everything will work out. God loves me and has my back. He will never leave me stranded or out of the loop and if he does its for my good. 

-We made fried pies this week with sister blair! I am not a huge fan of fruit pies or warm fruit for that matter its just weird to me. They were really good but i personally wont ever make fried pies again.. We ate so much that day we were all really tired 0_o

- Brother Walker came up to us and said hey did a lady contact you? she called the church the other day and said she wants to be baptized! we have been getting so many referrals...its crazy! i love that we have the opportunity to help people draw closer to the savior and enjoy the blessings of the FULLNESS OF THE GOSPEL! (: 

More change is coming our way! sister Thompson and i will be companions and sister hunter will be going to griffin because another sister in the mission has gone home. I am so grateful for the lord. I know that everything will work out, he has done it in the past and continues to do it today! (: 

HERE ARE TWO TALKS THAT I READ THIS WEEK THAT I LOVED!!! I found some old ensign magazines from the 80s and i love reading them!! 



Please pray for the people in newnan and summergrove! AMAZING THINGS ARE HAPPENING HERE!
 
I LOVE YOU ALL! sorry my weekly email is all over the place.








No comments:

Post a Comment