Monday, September 28, 2015

Weekly Email September 28, 2015

Monday: I was reading lesson one in preach my gospel and i flipped to 2. Nephi 28 where they are talking about our generation. The false churches and false doctrine and i felt this burning feeling in my chest and i knew that what i was reading was TRUE. We went to sister youngbloods and we had lunch and then we went fishing. SO fun! i caught 6 fish!!! I thought it was going to be the worst pday ever...because well fishing sounds sooo boring. But it was super dooper fun. especially bc i was good at it...thats not a good reason but whatever. :P

Tuesday: we had district meeting and that was super fun. I love the elders in my district and i love my companion! she is so awesome! We all bore our testimony on who our favorite scripture hero is and mine is Nephi. Who is your favorite scripture hero and why? I brought elder nelson a durag but the canadian elder thought he would steal it and wear it. lol we visited the hansens and sister brewer. I have so much love for the people in snellville, they are so incredible and have won my heart over. (: We went to bible study and that was fun. i found weave while we were tracting and i picked it up and stuck it in the elders car and said " weave loved having you in our district, yall ready for round TWO?!" 

Wednesday: TRANSFERS! I saw emily bell! She is so stinkin' cute! I am so excited for her and this journey she has chosen to embark on. i got sister lawson! She is from riverton utah and she is quiet. So that will be some getting used to on my part... lol (: I got a sweet letter from Kamiliah! (: 

Thursday: weekly planning. ate at steak and shake. that was fun!

friday: .....idk...

saturday: womens general conference sesh was seh good. (: 

sunday: I love sundays they are my favorite as well as tuesdays! I always am so spiritually edified and i just have a renewed love for my savior. it just deepens with every talk, lesson, song and testimony. 

I am not bffs with my companion yet which is a bummer. I know that service & love is the answer to all. i hope we can get closer this week.. pray for us! (: Have a great week yall! sorry i dont have much input for the past week...it was a kind of crazy week. 

Sister Russell














No comments:

Post a Comment